According to Art. 13 Leg. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
- The information you provide will be used used to carry out a booking on the site “licapperi.it” and sites affiliated.
If you require it there through the fields being recorded, the data will be used to send messages of an informative and / or commercial (eg. Newsletter).
- The treatment will be carried out with computerized methods.
- The provision of data is mandatory, because in their absence it is not possible to make reservations.
The lack of such information and the interruption of the contract.
- The data will be exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract. No other use will be data outside of this area.
- The holder of the treatment as a temporary manager of the website www.licapperi.it is:
Li Capperi Farm di Sandra Innocentin
via Poiaracca, 2
36071 Arzignano (VI) Italy
P. IVA 04131460240
phone +39 391 4777092
- For any other information concerning the protection of your privacy, please send an email to email@example.com.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, that for your convenience.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the collection purpose;
b) the Personal Data Privacy concerning him one of Fini of advertising material sending or direct sale or for market research or commercial communication Consummation.
Terms and Conditions and rules access to the site
License and Site Access
The company that runs the site licapperi.it, Gallipoli Wanda Rizzello Tour, grants you a limited license to access and use the site and not to download (other cached pages) or modify, in whole or in part, without the written consent of Gallipoli Wanda Rizzello Tour. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or the content; collection and use of any product listings, descriptions and prices of apartments or rooms; any derivative use of this site and its contents; the use of data mining tools, robots, or similar data extraction and accumulation similar instruments. It is not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or use this website, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes without the written consent of a legal representative of Li Capperi Farm. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including text, images, page layout, or form) of Li Capperi Farm and affiliates without the written consent of such person. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” contains its name or the Li Capperi Farm marks without the written consent of Li Capperi Farm. Any unauthorized use cancels and concludes the permission or license granted by Li Capperi Farm.
It is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page licapperi.it provided such link does not portray Li Capperi Farm and / or Masseria Li Capperi, affiliates, or their products and / or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive.
It is not allowed to use logos, o marchi other proprietary graphic of Masseria Li Capperi as part of the link without the written consent of a legal representative of Li Capperi Farm.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Complaints about copyright
Li Capperi Farm and affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you think that your work has been copied in a way that violates the copyright, follow the instructions given in the Notice and Procedure for claims of copyright infringement.
Notice and Procedure for claims of copyright infringement
If you think that your work has been copied in a way that violates the copyright, sent in writing to the legal representative of Li Capperi Farm responsible for copyright, the information presented below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Li Capperi Farm and affiliates to a violation of the copyright owner of the material.
Service provider: Li Capperi Farm di Sandra Innocentin
Name of the proxy holder to receive notification of the infringement: Sandra Innocentin
Complete address of the representative in charge to send the notification to:
Li Capperi Farm di Sandra Innocentin
via Poiaracca, 2
36071 Arzignano (VI) Italy
P. IVA 04131460240
The notice must contain the following order to be effective:
- a signature, physical or electronic, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is theoretically violated;
- identification of the work protected by copyright which is in dispute, the violation or, if it is more copyrighted works at a single online site are included in a notification, a representative list of such works on the specific site;
- identification of the material subject of the infringement complaint that was removed / to which you have disabled access, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the plaintiff, for example. an address, a phone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you can contact the party;
- a statement that the plaintiff has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, by law;
- finally, a declaration of accuracy of the information included in the notification and written confirmation that the claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is violated in theory, on pain of perjury.
Upon receipt of the notification with the information listed:
- the service provider shall remove or disable access to the material that theoretically violate copyrights;
- the service provider must submit a written notification to the responsible of the violation hypothetical (“Member”);
- the service provider must implement all measures to immediately notify the member that access to the material was removed or disabled.
To be effective a counter must be communicated in writing to the representative in charge of the service provider and must include:
- a signature, physical or electronic, of the member;
- the identification of the material removed / to which access has been disabled and the location where he was the material before it was removed / ne were disabled access;
- a statement that the member a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a misidentification of the material to remove / disable – under penalty of perjury;
- the name, address, telephone number of the member and a declaration accepting the jurisdiction of territorial jurisdiction which heads to the address entered, or, in each jurisdiction where it appears this the service provider and the member agrees to participate in a process initiated by the person who provided notification or an agent of that person.
Upon receipt of the counter with the information listed:
Links to Third Party Sites
- the service provider must immediately provide the plaintiff a copy of the Counter Notification;
- the service provider must inform the plaintiff that it intends to restore or re-enable access to the material within ten (10) working days;
- the service provider has to restore or re-enable access to the material within ten (10) – fourteen (14) working days from receipt of the counter notification, if the representative appointed by the service provider has not received notification of the receipt of action office of the plaintiff to limit the activities of members with regard to copyright infringements of the material on the net or in the service provider’s system.
The site licapperi.it and affiliates may contain links to the / managed sites owned by third parties, other than Li Capperi Farm. These links are provided for your convenience. Li Capperi Farm does not control and is not responsible for the content of the privacy or security policies of those sites. Not limited to what is stated above, Li Capperi Farm specifically does not assume any responsibility if such sites: infringe any intellectual rights of third parties; They are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not suitable for a specific purpose, they are not resold; do not provide adequate security and privacy; contain viruses or other destructive elements; or they are vulgar or defamatory.
Also Li Capperi Farm does not support or endorse the content or any products / services available on these sites. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Li Capperi Farm as a temporary manager of licapperi.it.
Li Capperi Farm provides information through its servers to anyone applying for copyrights, and maintains information and copyright to all the text and the images on its servers.
This means that you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or include the information displayed on our site on your server, or anyone else without written permission from us or the Li Capperi Farm.
Permission is granted to print copies of the information published on this website store information on your computer or save a hyperlink for personal use.